College Planning & Development Council (CPDC)
In view of the changed scenario in the field of college education and consequent diversification and sophistication of courses, involvement of local community resources and experts have become necessary in the running and development of colleges in the state. College Planning and Development Councils were established as per the initiative of Commissioner of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh in the state in 2000-2001.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF CPDC:
- To create suitable environment for community participation in the college development.
- To prepare a mechanism for mobilizing public contribution.
- To help in developing the right climate for academic, cultural, social and service-oriented activities for the benefit of students as well as for the community.
COMPOSITION OF CPDC
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation||Mobile No.|
|1||Sri C. Ravisanker, President||Principal(FAC)||9440879606|
|2||Sri M.S.M. Ramprasad, Secretary||Businessman||9848144002|
|3||Dr. T. Akki Raju, Member||Lecturer||9492606341|
|4||Dr. K. Swarupa Rani, Member||Lecturer||9949971544|
|5||Sri T. Srinivas||Parent||9848955664|
|6||Sri Gokaraju Ramaraju, Member||Industrialist||9000225555|
|7||Dr. U.V. Ramanaraju, Member||Philanthropist||9989022235|
|8||Sri P. Satyanarayanaraju, Member||Educationist||9490292785|
- Sri G. Appalakonda, Asst. Engineer, Andhra Pradesh Education and Welfare Infrastructure Development Corporation (APEWIDC), 9704701651
- Sri M. Sundaram, Alumnus, 9912078812
- Sri Ch.V. Satyanarayana Raju, (Srikantha Raju)Social Worker, 9949425555
- Sri N.V.V. Satyanrayana Murthy, Educationist, 08816 236709
- S.T.V. Rajagopalacharyulu, Rtd. Principal (FAC), 9704822274
- Sri M. Sitarama Reddy, Software Consultant, 9618090249